This super soothing herbal healing salve is a moisturizing ointment rich in compounds that both soothe the skin and promote healing. It contains the healing herbs of Calendula, Chamomile, and Yarrow, which are slowly infused in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil for 4 weeks.
It is a great all purpose healing salve with many uses, such as for:
- dry and irritated skin (e.g., eczema & psoriasis)
- minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- diaper rash for babies and toddlers
- insect bites
- cracked hands and feet
- chapped lips
- chapped cheeks from cold winter wind
Herbal salves are a great natural choice to help care for your bodily needs. Trash that petroleum jelly and harness the healing power of plants.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Herbal Infusion (Organic Dried Calendula, Chamomile, & Yarrow)
Usage & Care Instructions
Usage & Care Instructions
Apply liberally to affected area as often as needed. For external use only.
Use within 6 months of purchase. While the salve will technically not go bad in 6 months, the strength of the infused herbs can diminish over time.
- Because this product is free of preservatives, use clean, dry hands for application and avoid introducing moisture to the salve.
- Keep the lid closed between uses.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and in a temperature-stable environment.
- This product can melt during transit (particularly during warm weather months). Simply place in a cool place to re-solidify PRIOR to opening the tin to avoid spilling.
The quality and healing properties of our products are not affected by melting.
Beeswax: Beeswax is believed to repair damage and exfoliate the skin while promoting skin cell renewal. Its restorative, anti-inflammatory, and regenerative properties make this natural wax suitable for an array of skin types, including mature skin, dry skin, and skin troubled by eczema and psoriasis.
Calendula: powerful anti-inflammatory properties that make it a potent remedy for may skin issues, including rashes, dermatitis, and eczema. Calendula helps the healing process by increasing blood flow and oxygen to irritated skin and wounds.
Chamomile: contains powerful antioxidants that help to soften the skin and reduce signs of aging. Chamomile helps the healing process by accelerating cell and tissue renewal.
Olive Oil: helps replenish the skin, support the skin’s elastin and collagen production, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Yarrow: fights against infection-causing bacteria due to its antiseptic properties; helps with mild pain relief tightens skin as a natural astringent
Iya Natural products are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please be sure to read the ingredient list for allergens. Discontinue use if irritation or allergic reaction occurs.