Why Buy From Us
There are many skincare companies out there, but what makes us different is our commitment to your total well-being. Our anti-oxidant rich, plant-based skincare helps restore and strengthen your cells, allowing you to maintain healthy skin.
We believe that when you feel good about what you are putting on your skin (which ultimately is absorbed into the body), this helps you also feel good about yourself. Our motto is love the skin you're in, which means we want you to be confident in your own skin by loving on it with nature's ingredients.
- To uphold our motto Love the Skin You're In by using nature's powerful ingredients to help cleanse, moisturize, heal, and protect your skin.
- To provide you with safe, natural effective body care products free from toxins and synthetic chemicals.
- To strive for excellence in every area of our business, including customer service, research, and crafting.
- To maintain transparency, integrity, and honesty in our business practices.
- To keep an open line of communication between us and our customers. We believe feedback promotes innovation.
- To remain environmentally responsible. That's why we're an EcoAllie that ships with sustainable packaging from EcoEnclose (click the logo at the bottom of this page).
- Family: It's the roots of our business.
- You (our customers): We love you and recognize that you are our greatest asset.
- Transparency: We share what goes on behind the scenes (such as how we craft our products), and we keep "guesswork" out of our ingredient labels
- Integrity: We are honest, our ingredient labels are clear and understandable, and we are morally driven. We will not sell you a product we do not use on our ourselves and families.
- Quality: We hold ourselves and our products to high standards. This is why we are always researching to learn and crafting in small batches. And that is why we are part of the Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetics Guild (HSCG; click logo below for more info).
- Ongoing Learning: We believe learning is a life-long journey. Both personally and in business, if we are not learning, then we are not growing.
- Generosity: As part of Eco-Soap Bank's #ScrapPack (click logo below for more info), we make a monthly monetary donation (and annual soap donation) to support their mission to provide children across 25 countries with soap and hygiene education. Each time you purchase from us, you are also helping children in need.
THE IYA NATURAL DIFFERENCE
Iya Natural is not just another skincare company. We are committed to helping you achieve and maintain healthy skin, in ways that support a healthy planet and promote a healthy you.
All skincare is not the same. We make our products completely from scratch, one small batch at a time, ensuring quality and consistency.
All Iya Natural body care products are naturally colored with clays, plant powders, and/or dried botanicals. For scent, we use only essential oils or vegan fragrance oils. We also use raw, virgin oils and butters in all of our products, never refined! We believe nature is already equipped with what our bodies need and, therefore, artificial/synthetic chemicals are woefully unnecessary.
Handmade in Small Batches
We don't use the term "handmade" lightly. For us, it means we are knowledgeable and skilled in what we do! Over the years, we have further developed our skills in soapmaking and crafting skincare products. It isn't particularly difficult, but making natural products is a skill that needs maturing.
Each batch of our soaps and skincare products is made in small batches. We cut every bar of soap and fill every jar/tin by hand, always with love and care.
In House Formulas
Our recipes are created in-house using knowledge gained through research.
We are not in the business of making sales. We are in the business of making life-long customers. We strive to provide excellent customer service. And we love connecting with you and hearing your feedback. You can easily contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get answers to your questions about our products or company.
Your trust is important to us. Our product quality is amazing. Our natural, handcrafted skincare is from our family to yours. It's high time to love the skin you're in!